After Market Spare Tire Kit For Lexus Sc430

photocindy

Now the the excitment of my new purchase has worn off and I find that run flat tires are not best ride but also spectacularly expensive. So I have decided that when the run flats are done. I would like to get a spare tire for my vehicle. Then replace the run flat tires with standard hit a nail and go flat tire. I never expected to do that job right would be a thousand dollars. That price per Lexus Any help from you all would be so appreciated

Thanks and have a great day and a better tomorrow

Cindy

can you mount regular tires on your current wheels? Or do you need new wheels as well as tires? I am not that familiar with the run flats. I put new Toyo tires on my SC 400 and they were only about 100.00 each. Nice tires, not top of the line but not 1000.00 either. About half the cost of Michelin Pilots. Of course you will need to purchase a fifth wheel for your spare. Does the 430 have room in the trunk?

you can put any tire on the rim

i have sc tires for sale cheap $600 if you ever want to replace the runflats

some owners have found inceraseing the tire pressue causes the tire to ride more on the center of the tread and less on the sidewalls creating a quieter and softer ride.

I don't know if this is "help" but I recently replaced the run-flats with Yokohamas and am very happy with the new ride feel. As far as a spare, mine is a can of fix-a-flat. You can also get a portable inflator fairly cheap. I have never had a tire go completely flat immediately. If I had a nail, I could always get to the station. I know that the fix-a-flat may ruin the tire pressure monitor, but I really don't care. That is a pain of a feature anyway becasue you need to go to the dealer to have it reset any time it is triggered.

Velocity