Anyone Using The Lexus Enform App?

LEXIRX330

So I got the free Lexus Enform app from the app store. I am not sure if anyone else is using it? I wanted to make everyone aware of it. It is OK you can send destinations to your car from your phone. There are also video turtorials on features for your car. I think there are several additional things that could be done with it. One thing I think would be good would be a find your car feature. Anyone have any other ideas that would make the app better? Maybe someone at Lexus will see this and improve it.

Anyone checked this out at all?

Yep, handy on an iPhone, redundant on an iPad. Uses Bing for seaches and gives plenty of results.

Wish it stated in "About" the limitations of number of folders and number of locations per folder. I forget.

Doesn't tell me about my car, just all the different models available.

Send them some ideas on the iTunes reviews so they can improve it in version 2.

Buy a second iPhone and leave it in the car. Then use Apple's Find My iPhone to find your car. Your idea is nice, but unlikely Lexus would allow that feature. Run the battery down???

Anyone checked this out at all?

Buy a second iPhone and leave it in the car. Then use Apple's Find My iPhone to find your car. Your idea is nice, but unlikely Lexus would allow that feature. Run the battery down???

Buk the new GM's with onstar have an App that allows you to find your car and unlocking the car as well as BMW has an App in the trial phase that would allow you to start you car...unlock...program nav. I think it is possible to be done?

Buk the new GM's with onstar have an App that allows you to find your car and unlocking the car as well as BMW has an App in the trial phase that would allow you to start you car...unlock...program nav. I think it is possible to be done?

Thanks for clarifying that for me. I did a quick web search and didn't locate "find your car". Do you have a web site you would share?

Thanks,

Thanks for clarifying that for me. I did a quick web search and didn't locate "find your car". Do you have a web site you would share?

Thanks,

Buk you know here is something but what I saw was GMs Ad that they are running on tv. The find your car feature is a little deceiving. What it will do is start honking your horn and flashing the lights. You are right it will not actually gps route you to your car. From the TV spot it appears to.

But look how much more the onstar app does, BMWs app should also do much more too. I am hoping this is just a first step for Lexus enform App. I would think that the system should be able to do most of these things as well.

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13746_7-20011482-48.html

It is frustrating to me that folks need to add third-party technology to use their navigation (VAIS) or remote start (Viper Smart Start) on a Lexus. The On Star iPhone app today is where Lexus may be in a few years.

I look forward to the Lexus Enform app improving, but the car must improve first.

Thanks for some great information.