Wiring Diagram

Here it is ...

Thanks man, but this applies even if I don't have a telephone transceiver?

Yes, it applies even if you don't have a Lexus phone. Your car was pre-wired at the factory for a Lexus phone. The phone was a dealer installed option with components that plugged into factory pre-wired connectors in the trunk, under the center armrest and on the steering wheel. It played the phone call audio through a door speaker, automatically muted the radio and lowered the HVAC fan speed during a call, etc, etc.

Here it is ...

Thanks man, but this applies even if I don't have a telephone transceiver?

Yes, it applies even if you don't have a Lexus phone. Your car was pre-wired at the factory for a Lexus phone. The phone was a dealer installed option with components that plugged into factory pre-wired connectors in the trunk, under the center armrest and on the steering wheel. It played the phone call audio through a door speaker, automatically muted the radio and lowered the HVAC fan speed during a call, etc, etc.

Ok thanks again

• 3 years later...

You should not have to connect it - just don't watch videos while driving! My aftermarket Kenwood DDX470 headunit (replaced a Nakamichi headunit in a 2000 LS400 using the Nakamichi amplifier) is not attached to the parking brake wire. If you really want to connect it, look for a switch at the parking pedal or lever - easier on my LS since the switch on the parking brake is exposed.