Rear Door Window Popping!

914lps

I had the rear window replaced on my 91 LS after the car was broken into. Now when it goes down, when it hits about the halfway point it makes a loud click or popping noise. Just one pop.

I have taken it into the shop. They say they fixed it by "adjusting it". They can't tell me what they adjusted. But when I get it back, it still does it.

Looks like I will have to fix it myself....

Anyone know anything about the back door windows?

I had the rear window replaced on my 91 LS after the car was broken into. Now when it goes down, when it hits about the halfway point it makes a loud click or popping noise. Just one pop.

I have taken it into the shop. They say they fixed it by "adjusting it". They can't tell me what they adjusted. But when I get it back, it still does it.

Looks like I will have to fix it myself....

Anyone know anything about the back door windows?

with the door panel off, it should be easy to spot the problem......

If it is easy to spot, then I wonder why it has not been fixed. Makes me wounder if they saw something they did not want to deal with....

Any idea on how to open up the door? I know how to get the window switch out of the door.

If it is easy to spot, then I wonder why it has not been fixed. Makes me wounder if they saw something they did not want to deal with....

Any idea on how to open up the door? I know how to get the window switch out of the door.

NO, but I could look and tell.... there will be a few hidden screws that will have to be removed.