Lexus Sc400

koukou19

Hi guys,

I have a lexus 1992 SC400, and of course some of the needles are not working. I need your help with some detailed instructions on how to remove the cluster. I have removed the top two screws that were behind covers, but need some help as to where to proceed from there. Something with photos would be most helpful. Also, what is the best place to have the needles fixed? I was thinking about Lextech Lighting Systems, do you know anything about them?

Please advise. Thank you for your help!

M.

i have heard nothing but good about lextech, i have yet to take mine out to fix it. but i have checked out their website and alot of comments on here, plus a few friend i know have used them and with their lifetime guarantee along with excellent craftsmanship they are one of the best places to go... atleast from the information i have gathered...

i have heard nothing but good about lextech, i have yet to take mine out to fix it. but i have checked out their website and alot of comments on here, plus a few friend i know have used them and with their lifetime guarantee along with excellent craftsmanship they are one of the best places to go... atleast from the information i have gathered...