Someone Hit-and-ran My Baby : (

redsully

So some *WQ(*@*(&@#*()$&*(@#&$(^@#%&^@#$&()&%*(#$&*(&&*$^%&*(^@#$ @#*$@&*#^$&*@#^$&*@#$ good-for-nothing *(&!^*%^@#*^@*#&$)@# ran into my SC300 (you know, the one that I just had repainted and diligently made a custom front license plate for the front) while parked in a ritzi area of West Austin (the rich part!). They didn't bother to leave their contact information, and no one was around to spot the fiend. The police were worthless... as they tend to be on such issues, so now I'M stuck with the bill to get my baby fixed. Anyone know of an excellent, yet not over-priced repair shop in the Austin area? Thanks for your tips, suggestions, breaking-the-legs-of-the-runner, etc.

Very sorry to hear that. How bad is the damage? You might be able to get some quality aftermarket parts (read expensive body kit) painted and installed for the price of oem replacement parts. That all depends on the extent of damage of course. Best of luck.

they probably saw the L sign on your car and the nice paint job that they coudlnt afford to pay for..., i know maaco have really cheap paint jobs, i dont know how good it is. so if you're interested, or 250 bucks they'll paint OVER your existing paint. heh. jsut an option.