After Market Rims

kmammas

I have a 2003 lx and the rims have started to peel for the past year. I am thinking about replacing them the next time I replace the tires. What is better between the sizes available, 16, 17, 18, 20? I am not even sure what size mine are right now, they are the ones that came from the dealer. I would apreciate someone helping to make a decision as to what size. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

I have a 2003 lx and the rims have started to peel for the past year. I am thinking about replacing them the next time I replace the tires. What is better between the sizes available, 16, 17, 18, 20? I am not even sure what size mine are right now, they are the ones that came from the dealer. I would apreciate someone helping to make a decision as to what size. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

• 3 weeks later...

It is Best to stay with the rim size you have. If you change the rim size, you will change your speed and millage readings on the speedometer.

bigger rim but thinner tires should be fine within the couple inches, since the overall diameter would equal out.

• 2 weeks later...

I will actually be replacing the factory 16" wheels on mine (insane chrome peel) with factory 18" wheels in the spring. Look for a tire size calculator on the internet. You can actually size your tire so the tire diameter is almost identical. As for me, I will be going for the largest I can get without rubbing... not sure what size that is yet.

• 2 months later...