How Much Did The Nakamichi Option Cost?

ED.

I thought I read one time that it was like a $5000 option.

I must say, that is the one thing I absolutely love about this car. The stereo blows my BMWs away.

I am looking to selling my BMW and getting a 99/00 LS but finding one with the Nak stereo is tough. PLus my other 'must haves' being white with tan and heated seats.

Yeah Tell them!!!!!.

My sc400 had the nakimichi system too but it had a problem so I replaced it with an Alpine unit.

BIG MISTAKE.

My cd changer quit working just 1 year after I installed it and when I went online to get some information I found out that everybody has the same problem and the fix costs like $200 and a new one $300.

But Lukily I kept my old system in the garage.

I just send it to a place called Audiovideoservicestop and they said they fixed the issue.

So now I'm looking forward to putting it back in my car and nobody can tell me that it's impossible because I only have to connect wires together back again to make it work.

It will be easy.

The only thing is I don't have the cd changer so I've gotta find one cheap but never get rid of your oem stuff.

Electronics of today are complete crap you're better orf fixing your oem system for only about $100

Yeah Tell them!!!!!.

My sc400 had the nakimichi system too but it had a problem so I replaced it with an Alpine unit.

BIG MISTAKE.

My cd changer quit working just 1 year after I installed it and when I went online to get some information I found out that everybody has the same problem and the fix costs like $200 and a new one $300.

But Lukily I kept my old system in the garage.

I just send it to a place called Audiovideoservicestop and they said they fixed the issue.

So now I'm looking forward to putting it back in my car and nobody can tell me that it's impossible because I only have to connect wires together back again to make it work.

It will be easy.

The only thing is I don't have the cd changer so I've gotta find one cheap but never get rid of your oem stuff.

Electronics of today are complete crap you're better orf fixing your oem system for only about $100

I may have a cd changer, I'll check. What do you mean by "cheap" A refurbished changer from that year will not be "cheap" especially with a warranty.cool.gif