Door Panels

navylexman

hi, i am currently currently deployed on the navy. i bought my '92 sc400 about 2 years ago, and since that time the only damage to the care has been caused by my girlfriends... both of my door panels have pretty much completely broken off and both the exterior door handles don't work, i have alot of work to do when i get back at the end of december. my question is that does anyone on here have a parts car that i can buy the door panels and handles from? i dont feel comfortable going to one online and i dont know san diego all that well to find one. if so could you please send me a pic with pricing, thank you very much. other than that my lexus is all stock with the exception of a k&n air filter and a after market stereo and i love it!! soon i will be tinting the windows, intake and exhaust, & installing my 2 12" fosgate... after that for long term i plan on re upholstering the interior and getting a paint job.. but thank you all very much!

• 4 weeks later...