No Heat

2_J_Z

hi guys i am new to this, i having problem with my is300 i just bought it recently i found out my heater dont work i had no heats. the only time i got alittle heat if i turn everything off and let the car seat as soon i used the heat first afew secound blow hot air after 10 second start to blow cold air so i just wondering if any u guys had this problem be4? i been seaching i found lots rx300 had the mode air mix servo problems i wondering if is300 had this problems thanks guys if u had the answer for me

• 3 months later...

hi guys i am new to this, i having problem with my is300 i just bought it recently i found out my heater dont work i had no heats. the only time i got alittle heat if i turn everything off and let the car seat as soon i used the heat first afew secound blow hot air after 10 second start to blow cold air so i just wondering if any u guys had this problem be4? i been seaching i found lots rx300 had the mode air mix servo problems i wondering if is300 had this problems thanks guys if u had the answer for me

I had a similar problem except mine allowed hot air into the cabin through the passenger side and not through the drivers side at all. I had the expletive heater core replaced and it fixed it. That cost me a lot of money.