Where Can I Find A Set Of Used 5-Star Oem Wheels?

The Josh

Hey all. Glad to be here. I just bought my 04 LS430 today. What a car! The only thing I want is a set of the OEM 5-star rims. Used in good shape is fine. Anyone know where I can get a set on the cheap?

Thanks.

Josh

I have a 2006 ls430 with the 5 star 18 inch rims and brand new Michelin Primacy tires. Strangely I am looking for a set of 17 inch rims and tires to exchange for my 18 inch rims.

I have four 18 inch chrome wheels (the 5 spoke sport wheels) from a 2005 LS 430. The chrome is started to peel in places on 2 of the wheels, so I would recommend re-chroming if you want them perfect. Make me an offer.

• 8 months later...

Hey all. Glad to be here. I just bought my 04 LS430 today. What a car! The only thing I want is a set of the OEM 5-star rims. Used in good shape is fine. Anyone know where I can get a set on the cheap?

Thanks.

Josh

I have a set of 2002 IS 300 wheels in excellent shape. Caps and Cooper Lifeline Tires included. $500 firm. Located in Hudson Valley, NY. I can swing by Hartford CT or Springfield MA if serious. Pics available upon request.