Disable Drl

Is there a way to disable the DRL without having do anything stupid like switch wire or take out the bulb?

I live in Cambodia, there's no Lexus dealership. and DRL is a nice way for the cop to kick my !Removed!...(drive with light on during the day is illegal here)

Thanks in advance.

Is there a way to disable the DRL without having do anything stupid like switch wire or take out the bulb?

I live in Cambodia, there's no Lexus dealership. and DRL is a nice way for the cop to kick my !Removed!...(drive with light on during the day is illegal here)

Thanks in advance.

Dude, Lexus/Toyota have no on/off switch for the DRL lights! That's for the safety!(except Cambodia. lol) The only option you have - take out the bulb! (but remember, if you doing that, you also not gonna have a high-beam, because it's same light bulb).

Good luck

Thanks in advance.

Dude, Lexus/Toyota have no on/off switch for the DRL lights! That's for the safety!(except Cambodia. lol) The only option you have - take out the bulb! (but remember, if you doing that, you also not gonna have a high-beam, because it's same light bulb).

Good luck

That is pretty funny... I'd go with pulling the fuse.

• 2 years later...

There should also be a module under the drivers-side kicker-panel that you can pull to disable DRL. This guy won't be checking this post. he's only has one post throughout the thread.

the ownerbook say for 2011 is250 that a dealer can turn off the DRL

J Ho: The man said, "Cambodia" like in South-East Asia; west of VietNam and way South and West of Japan! And he also mentioned

there are NO dealerships for Lexus in his country. PLUS this is the Lexus GS forum, not the IS forum. So without a dealership he

would be hard pressed to get the Dealer to custom program his GS300!