New Owner 06 Ls430

jimbosr1

new to site,i bought a 06 ls 430 and it didnt have the maintenance supplement inclosed.

i changed the plugs at 57000 miles and will change the coolant and rear end fluid soon.does anyone know when i should change the transmission fluid?not having the maintenance book sucks.however the car is very nice.ride much nicer then the 98 gs 400 i had many years ago.look foward to enjoying all the info and wisdom of all the other members...........jim sold this to get the lexus,post-121090-128509898264_thumb.jpg

new to site,i bought a 06 ls 430 and it didnt have the maintenance supplement inclosed.

i changed the plugs at 57000 miles and will change the coolant and rear end fluid soon.does anyone know when i should change the transmission fluid?not having the maintenance book sucks.however the car is very nice.ride much nicer then the 98 gs 400 i had many years ago.look foward to enjoying all the info and wisdom of all the other members...........jim sold this to get the lexus,post-121090-128509898264_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the club! Nice ride. If some one doesn't post an answer to your trany fluid question soon, you can just call your local dealer and they should be happy to tell you what you need to know. I tried a search here but didn't come up with your specific answer. On line if you type " Lexus LS430 download owners manual" you'll find several sites for owners manuals, service manuals, factory maintenance manuals, etc.

Paul