Repair Advise - Torn Window Rubber

tihong10

Greetings, I have a torn window rubber on my driver's side door that allows wind to come in when I drive. Needless to say this causes extremely loud and irritating noise when I driver on the freeway. I want to know where I could buy replacement rubber and how I could go about repairing it myself. I would like to repair it myself if at all possible to learn more about cars and car repair. Is there an instruction manual that I can reference or perhaps some internet source?

Thanks

P.S. The vehicle is a 2000 RX 300

Greetings, I have a torn window rubber on my driver's side door that allows wind to come in when I drive. Needless to say this causes extremely loud and irritating noise when I driver on the freeway. I want to know where I could buy replacement rubber and how I could go about repairing it myself. I would like to repair it myself if at all possible to learn more about cars and car repair. Is there an instruction manual that I can reference or perhaps some internet source?

Thanks

P.S. The vehicle is a 2000 RX 300

Try JC Whitney:

http://www.jcwhitney.com/jcwhitney/textsearch_result.jcw?D=weatherstripping&shopid=100001&Ntt=weatherstripping&Nao=0&statenval=2000+200001391&Ntk=GLOBAL_SEARCH&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

I just purchased a replacement door weatherstrip that worked well. Call them to see if they have what you need. Good luck!