Another New Guy

seej

2001 gs300

I would be the 2nd owner.

$10k

purchased last Tuesday.

problems, not much. driver's side door tweeter not working, engine seems rather thirsty for a 6 cylinder. previously drove a buick 3.1L (easy on gas). any advice on those probs would be appreciated. otherwise she is in great shape. beautiful car!

no mods yet. thinking of a cold air intake and maybe an e.c.u. we'll just have to see.

2001 gs300

$10k

purchased last Tuesday.

problems, not much. driver's side door tweeter not working, engine seems rather thirsty for a 6 cylinder. previously drove a buick 3.1L (easy on gas). any advice on those probs would be appreciated. otherwise she is in great shape. beautiful car!

no mods yet. thinking of a cold air intake and maybe an e.c.u. we'll just have to see.

Welcome to the club cheers.gif The milage should be around 19/25, 19.8 gal. tank. My low gas light comes on with about 5 gal in the tank. Heck, That's another 100 mi. or more on the highway.

2001 gs300

$10k

purchased last Tuesday.

Welcome to the club cheers.gif The milage should be around 19/25, 19.8 gal. tank. My low gas light comes on with about 5 gal in the tank. Heck, That's another 100 mi. or more on the highway.

Thanks for reply. when I run it out of dealer gas, I suppose I will fill it, run it out again and sit down with the calc. and odo number.

2001 gs300

$10k

purchased last Tuesday.

the gas light? as for the 5 gallons, is that for all gs300(98-05)?