Ls 430 Electrical Problems

lexsilver

I own a 2004 LS 430 with 80K miles. Until now it has been problem free. Yesterday numerous electrical devices stopped working. I have reviewed the owner's manual and can find no common fuse for all these devices and have checked all related fuses in kick panels finding none is blown. The inop functions include: Driver's window controls for RF,RR and LR windows (all windows work fine via local switch); Driver's control for door locks (door locks work fine at local controls and with key fob button); Driver's side remote mirror control and mirror folding (Passenger side remote mirror works fine and passenger mirror fold fine); Driver's side seat belt adjuster switch; Driver's door does not turn on front dome light ( all other door openings turn on respective courtesy lights). Does anyone know what circuit all the above receive power through? Any suggestions on simple trouble shooting before I spend half a day taking this to the the dealer?