Add Navigation And Back Up Camera To 06 Lexus Rx330

kuangmao

I want to add navigation and back up camera to my 06 lexus rx330.

I wonder how much should that be?

By the way, anyone knows is there a aux port on the 06 rx330?

because I want to connect my iphone to the rx330, so that I can listen to my music.

Thanks

I want to add navigation and back up camera to my 06 lexus rx330.

I wonder how much should that be?

By the way, anyone knows is there a aux port on the 06 rx330?

because I want to connect my iphone to the rx330, so that I can listen to my music.

Thanks

I'll see if I have what your looking for.

Welcome to the club cheers.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is not as easy as buying the nav cpu. Check before if you have the wiring installed. If not, you need to do it yourself just for the unit to the screen or change all the car wiring, as it is sold as one.

I had the same idea in my 2001, and I made the wiring. I am not using the nav, it was just to add a video input for the iPod video, rear view camera and DVB TV. You can check this on youtube.

It is not as easy as buying the nav cpu. Check before if you have the wiring installed. If not, you need to do it yourself just for the unit to the screen or change all the car wiring, as it is sold as one.

I had the same idea in my 2001, and I made the wiring. I am not using the nav, it was just to add a video input for the iPod video, rear view camera and DVB TV. You can check this on youtube.

Thanks fernandolpa, Nav is optional for me. I am looking to add screen for ipod/iphone and Rear View camera. I Bought this car couple of weeks ago and I am checking on the Wiring and can redo the Wiring if needed.

Cheers!

Rajeev