Warning Light And Tire Pressure On 06 Ls430

xmaazz

I just bought a 2006 LS430. The red exclamation point and low tire pressure is being displayed. I checked and the tires were low. So I filled all five (including spare) to max psi. The red exclamation and low tire indicator is still displayed. Do I need to reset the indicator and if so how? Or is there something else wrong?

I just bought a 2006 LS430. The red exclamation point and low tire pressure is being displayed. I checked and the tires were low. So I filled all five (including spare) to max psi. The red exclamation and low tire indicator is still displayed. Do I need to reset the indicator and if so how? Or is there something else wrong?

Look in your manual. There is a button above the right knee of the driver hidden under the dash. Follow the manual instructions on how to reset it.

This might help:

copy/paste:

".. for anyone else with this problem, the tire pressure warning system reset switch is located under the dash to the right of the steering wheel. It sits on a panel with three switches: a knob to control the volume of the beeps when you lock or unlock the doors, the smart key system cancel switch, and the aforementioned t.p.w.s. reset switch. See either page viii or page x of your Owner's Manual".