92 Sc400 Lca Compatibility.

torontosc400

hi,

trying to get my car safety tested in Ontario, Canada.

All i know is that driver side ball joint has play.

I just got some pricings from Lexus dealership as i could not find any aftermarket LCA's.

$1078 + 13% TAX!!!!!!!!!!!! for LCA? W.T.F.

okay, so i told myself, lets clam down, other ppl own sc400's as well, they must have a solution.

Ive searched through the forum,

and found out that supra LCA are compatible with the SC400's.

I even dug up toyota part number for LCA's.

But what im wondering is, what year supra LCA's were compatible with the 92 SC400?

so that i could call toyota and give'em the part number that i have, and ask what year supra that is from.

if it matches - got myself a LCA for $400. Prices tend to be higher than in the States :(

okay, hate me all you want for not searching enough...but i spent 2 nights after work...

having literally 20 windows open going through each one of them...

thanks in advance.. please help me join this SC family.

post-114029-128468967306_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

hi,

trying to get my car safety tested in Ontario, Canada.

All i know is that driver side ball joint has play.

I just got some pricings from Lexus dealership as i could not find any aftermarket LCA's.

$1078 + 13% TAX!!!!!!!!!!!! for LCA? W.T.F.

okay, so i told myself, lets clam down, other ppl own sc400's as well, they must have a solution.

Ive searched through the forum,

and found out that supra LCA are compatible with the SC400's.

I even dug up toyota part number for LCA's.

But what im wondering is, what year supra LCA's were compatible with the 92 SC400?

so that i could call toyota and give'em the part number that i have, and ask what year supra that is from.

if it matches - got myself a LCA for $400. Prices tend to be higher than in the States :(

okay, hate me all you want for not searching enough...but i spent 2 nights after work...

having literally 20 windows open going through each one of them...

thanks in advance.. please help me join this SC family.

Hi, i was just looking a few days trying to find decent price for my sc and ebay has the cheapest ones is about 350.00 each also check carsontuned.com and they have lca for toyota supra and they about 240.00each so i guest that is the best place to go. Now when you go to that website do not search under supra just click the sc and chasis and suspention and it will show you what is available.good luck

• 3 weeks later...