Abs Sensor 98 Es300

Lex-us-Man

I was at the shop to change my both my rear shocks and brakes as the front were just fine. The mechanic doesn't unscrew the driver side rear brake ABS sensor and as the brake relaxes it tears the wire right out of the sensor like butter. They ordered two sensors two days in a row but the abs light wont go off they tried hooking up the computer to the car and attempting to reset it but that light is still there I have no way of knowing if they were able to reset it or not can any one help? what is the right plan of action? pep boys said they would hook it up to their system like almost $100 with no guarantee it will work after.

your best bet would be a lexus dealership. they would be the best place to try to resolve that issue for you. in terms of the abs light. i have it on my car also. but my wire didn't tear. seems to be how it is for abs light and airbag light usually when those come on and stay on best way to remove them is to go to the lexus dealers. but i don't know if there's anything else you could try. but hopefully someone else here could help you.