Sign in to follow this  
aznexec

Carbon Fiber Style Steering Wheel Cover

this is a non LOC authorized sale as you have multiples and also listed them on ebay as well

sorry.

Edited by skperformance

Oh, I guess I should put a if 5 pay before a date you will get the 25$ price...The 5 buyers must commit before Thrs Feb 26,2004 or your price stays 30$.

Here's actual pics of a unit.

http://www.geocities.com/curt_k_wong/Grand...ing_ToyLex.html

Email me for questions or shipping quotes, I will try check this forum as much as I have time but the best bet is to email me and I will post here how many people have bought (if any :P)

Once again, thanks.

Thanks for those who inquired. I got some shipping quotes for shipping to the US for a couple folks and it was quite abit to the USA. ie. 10-20 USD. The box is 16x4x16 inches.

Because of this, and because I am hurting for cash (i JUST found some old bills that need paying asap :( ). I will sell these for $21USD + Shipping -> Wtihout a minimum of 5 buyers each application. That's a 38$ savings on the reg prices (without shipping).

please email me for shipping quote to Ck_wong@shaw.ca.

Thanks

Sorry, Cal,Alberta.

If you were actually interested... Shipping within Can is pretty cheap...So I can do 26$ US shipped to your door.

If you were just reminding me that I forgot my location, thanks for the reminder :)