2004 Rx330 For $16K

Cecioboe

Do you think this is a good deal? It is my friend's, has 80K miles, towing package, nav system. I know she has taken pristine care of it...

She is planning to get a Highlander instead. My 2001 RX300 (114000K) has been great, but little things are starting to go... door locks, D light in the dashboard, some rattles, sensors here and there ....

Do you think this is a good deal? It is my friend's, has 80K miles, towing package, nav system. I know she has taken pristine care of it...

She is planning to get a Highlander instead. My 2001 RX300 (114000K) has been great, but little things are starting to go... door locks, D light in the dashboard, some rattles, sensors here and there ....

Is it AWD? If so I would say it is a good deal. I think she could easily get 14 - 15 for it if she traded it (AWD) this is what I was offered for mine trade with out any negotiations a couple of months ago...with 91k on it. Did not trade it sold it to a family member for about what I could have gotten for trading it. Take a look on Edmunds and KBB...and see what private party pulls up I am sure it will be around 19k if it is AWD. Suggested retail if a dealer was selling it would be higher.

I was really getting screwed last weekend. I tried trading in my RX330 on a 2010 RX450h and Lexus of Toledo would only offer me $13,500 at most. It only has 84k miles with Nav, AWD, and new brakes.

Anyway to answer your question $16k is a great buy price. Most dealers would sell something like that for $18-20 on their lot.

I was really getting screwed last weekend. I tried trading in my RX330 on a 2010 RX450h and Lexus of Toledo would only offer me $13,500 at most. It only has 84k miles with Nav, AWD, and new brakes.

Anyway to answer your question $16k is a great buy price. Most dealers would sell something like that for $18-20 on their lot.

Kyle I did have one offer me 9k for it too. :( I had no real interest in trading mine in. I just use it to get the price lower on the car I am purchasing. Then I take the trade off the table.