Aftermarket Radio

Masubi

Ok... I looked and looked and have not found anything about radio swaps.... Can someone help?

I want to change my factory radio with aftermarket. First I can not find a wiring adaptor kit, like other cars. Also, I can not find a plastic install kit for the vehicle either. WTF? Has anyone changed there radio with an aftermarket and can help me out.... THanks,

P.s. Plus my 12 disc changer is a POS, skipping junk!

:censored:

I have a Kenwood Excelon in mine. I found a wiring adaptor but you still have to connect the kenwood wires to the adaptor. not that hard, but it beats cutting the stock connector. Havent really looked for anything to fill the holes yet...maybe ill put the Apexi there. have you tried Crutchfield.com?

Ok... I looked and looked and have not found anything about radio swaps.... Can someone help?

I want to change my factory radio with aftermarket. First I can not find a wiring adaptor kit, like other cars. Also, I can not find a plastic install kit for the vehicle either. WTF? Has anyone changed there radio with an aftermarket and can help me out.... THanks,

P.s. Plus my 12 disc changer is a POS, skipping junk!

:censored:

hey what's up. i removed my stereo from my aristo and installed a panasonic dvd screen. the plate to cover the rest of the gaping hole was a custom piece of particle board and black spray paint to match the rest of the outside plastic trim. since the dvd player has a brain, i had to mount it in the trunk and connect everthing to the main wire harness that connects from your factory stereo to the factory amp. all i did was disconnect the wire harness and spliced into the existing wires and walla, my dvd player/screen plus all speakers work. the only extra piece of audio equipment i had to get was an amp to hook up to the factory sub. either than that, it's a piece of cake if you know the wiring. good luck with your project.

YES there is a wiring kit. The only kind of wiring kit ever available is just a factory harness adaptor. Its easily labeled as will the aftermarket radio harness. Its like....i dont know...something simple to connect. Whatever..but you get what i mean. You can pay the shops to do it, but its easy to do on your own.