Black Wheels On Rx300 Anyone Done It?…Hows It Look

PK_3

I‘m putting some 19 inch wheels on my rx300. I’m also having a lot of paint and body work done and am thinking about having the wheels done in black (the car is black). I’ve seen Mecs. and BMW’s done up this way but never an RX. Wondering if anyone has done it and if so, can you post pictures.

Regard, PK

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2000 rx300. It was black and grey two-tone. I changed the grey to black, painted the grill, added running boards. I had 20" chrome wheels, then I changed it up to 20" black mesh wheels. Also have the slotted and dimpled rotors front and back.

post-120578-128543249355_thumb.jpg

post-120578-128543279575_thumb.jpg

post-120578-128543289916_thumb.jpg

I have a 2000 rx300. It was black and grey two-tone. I changed the grey to black, painted the grill, added running boards. I had 20" chrome wheels, then I changed it up to 20" black mesh wheels. Also have the slotted and dimpled rotors front and back.

I think it looks BAD!(that means good for you young folks).

Go for it!

Paul

I think it looks BAD!(that means good for you young folks).

Go for it!

Paul

I think it looks good too! Or bad as Paul was saying... :). Actually Harley came out with the blacked out bikes not too long ago and they are bad...or...good...