Husky Or Weathertech Liners For Rx300

Enz

Does anyone have pics of how the husky and/or weathertech liners look like in their rx300? How it fits will determine what I buy.

I found some pics of the husky for the rx330 and per the post the advantage of the husky over the weathertech is that the foot rest is covered (hence no dirt will get in between the footrest and liner). The weathertechs are clearly illustrated on their website (footrest is not covered) while husky show a generic one but per sales they say that the footrest is also covered for the rx300 model.

As for the looks, I think the husky is more rugged/sporty (perfect for a 4runner or Tundra) and the weathertechs looks classier or more expensive. So for a Lexus I think the weathertechs looks better.

As for the price, the 3 pc set is about $50-60 more for the weathertechs.

Warranty: husky lifetime, WT 10 yrs, I only have 36K miles so its definitely going to last over 10 yrs

I'm leaning towards the weathertechs for the looks but the practical side of me says husky has a better design and less expensive though in the long run the price really does not matter.

How is your Husky or WT holding up? How's the fit?

Do you have to remove your factory carpet mats to get a good fit?

Might be able to save a little money at Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/part-finder/slide-show/2001/Lexus/RX300/ref=au_pf_dp_br_lad_1_2?ie=UTF8&partsNode=15735731&carId=001

I think they all look good. Good luck!

Be sure to click "More Results" below the pictures to see the Weathertechs and others.