What Is The Best Sounding Exhaust For The Gs 430?

Hey there all, I am new to this forum. I recently bought a 2002 GS 430. It has 148,000 KM's and has been meticulously maintained. It is 100% stock. I would like to know what would be the best sounding exhaust for it. I DON'T want it to be LOUD, I just want a respectable rumble. What are your opinions? Are there any DON'T DO's that I should be aware of? Thanks!

Hey there all, I am new to this forum. I recently bought a 2002 GS 430. It has 148,000 KM's and has been meticulously maintained. It is 100% stock. I would like to know what would be the best sounding exhaust for it. I DON'T want it to be LOUD, I just want a respectable rumble. What are your opinions? Are there any DON'T DO's that I should be aware of? Thanks!

Anybody????

as far as a good exhaust, borla is a way to go. it sounds smooth and isnt too loud. consider hks as well. both are a little pricey but are well worth the money. congrats on the purchase of a real car and welcome to the forum

Are there any DON'T DO's that I should be aware of?

Yes:

bosozokuexhaustofthewee.jpg

HaHaha!!, ..........the Bazookie racer! Awesome!

and what are you talking about? thats a sick exhaust. NOT. funny as hell though. was that actually done or photoshopped? :cheers:

was that actually done or photoshopped?

Actually, they really build them.. :blink::lol:

exhausts

that is absolutely the dumbest and most retarted idea i have seen in my life for exhausts. i mean sure if you want your car to look like a harley with the chrome pipes then go for it... wonder what happens when rain pours in it overnight, floods and rusts out that so called "stainless steel" exhaust.

quote name='GS 430' date='08 September 2010 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1283994443' post='418930']

I have a 98 GS400 that has an APEXI exhaust system in it and i have never heard another car sounds so good. It is quit at highway speeds but when you get on it, it has a mean growl.

post-48013-128509179105_thumb.jpg[

apexi exhaust are nice also. im still deciding what brand i should go with. and how thick i want the piping. its still my daily and VA laws are anal about exhausts :cries: . gotta get something that sounds mean but doesnt attract too much attention.