Newbie - Harrier/rx300 Grille Emblem Replacement

Rasta21

I have recently purchased a '99 Harrier from Japan because I have read a lot about the RX300 and wanted one down here in the Caribbean, but with driving on the left (legally) it's always better to buy from Japan (right-hand drive) than the US (left-hand drive) for us. I have read that there are very few differences between the Harrier and the RX300 (made in same factory and all).

My question is; if I buy a lexus emblem for the original front grille, will it fit?

I'm considering this from ebay.

I haven't received the vehicle as yet but it will arrive in three weeks and I want to surprise my wife. I'm sure she's gonna love it.

Can anyone help?

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update if any new guys come around. I purchased the unit from ebay and it worked perfectly.

Hi Rasta,

Did the L and RX300 emblems work for you? If they came off pretty clean and you don't need the Harrier emblems I'll buy them from you... How much is postage to US/near Los Angeles?

You can PM to me.

Jay

LA2Mead@socal.rr.com

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update if any new guys come around. I purchased the unit from ebay and it worked perfectly.

Hi Rasta,

Did the L and RX300 emblems work for you? If they came off pretty clean and you don't need the Harrier emblems I'll buy them from you... How much is postage to US/near Los Angeles?

You can PM to me.

Jay

LA2Mead@socal.rr.com

Actually sold already. Sorry.