Passenger Side Dimming Mirror

damp

I have a 2004 RX330 and the passenger side mirror that dims is always on. It is always dark and dont know how to get it back to normal. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Would i have to replace the passenger side mirror or the whole unit of the mirror? assumming i cant fix it.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

I have a 2004 RX330 and the passenger side mirror that dims is always on. It is always dark and dont know how to get it back to normal. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Would i have to replace the passenger side mirror or the whole unit of the mirror? assumming i cant fix it.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Not sure but the inside mirror has a button that you can press from memory I think green is on. This is the center rear view mirror. I know that is the auto dimming feature for that mirror not sure if it controls the outside ones too. Are you sure they are not just tilted down? I am do not remember my rx330 ever getting dark mirrors maybe I did not pay attention.