07 Es Longer Cranking Times

Ira d

I have a 07 ES350 that lately after setting overnight it will crank for two or three seconds before starting, Before it would always start in 1sec or less so im thinking

maybe dirty fuel filter or fuel pump getting weak. just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience? The car just turned 59K and at the 60K service I will inquire

about the problem.

I have a 07 ES350 that lately after setting overnight it will crank for two or three seconds before starting, Before it would always start in 1sec or less so im thinking

maybe dirty fuel filter or fuel pump getting weak. just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience? The car just turned 59K and at the 60K service I will inquire

about the problem.

I know this has nothing to do with your problem, but have you had an issue when you apply the brakes you hear a clicking/popping sound. I've been hearing one every since I bought mine in Jan of this year and have taken it back 4 times. After they thought they had fixed the problem it came back again. Now they are telling me its suppose to make the sound. Everyone else is telling me no way. Suppose to take it back again this Wed. Thx

about the problem.

I know this has nothing to do with your problem, but have you had an issue when you apply the brakes you hear a clicking/popping sound. I've been hearing one every since I bought mine in Jan of this year and have taken it back 4 times. After they thought they had fixed the problem it came back again. Now they are telling me its suppose to make the sound. Everyone else is telling me no way. Suppose to take it back again this Wed. Thx

Never had the issue you describing but the 07 ES's do require frequent brake service due to front rotor warping.