1990 Ls400 Wiring

Rob Bice

I am working on rebuilding a wrecked 1990 LS400 that was wrecked in the front LH corner. The problem that I am having is the relays behind the headlight on that side were distroyed. The vehicle will not run, and I am trying to figure if this has anything to do with it. The inst cluster is also missing, and will need to be replaced. Anyone have any idea what these relays do or are? Thank You, Rob

I am working on rebuilding a wrecked 1990 LS400 that was wrecked in the front LH corner. The problem that I am having is the relays behind the headlight on that side were distroyed. The vehicle will not run, and I am trying to figure if this has anything to do with it. The inst cluster is also missing, and will need to be replaced. Anyone have any idea what these relays do or are? Thank You, Rob

If the '90 is similar to the '92, then your relays on the left (behind the battery) include the Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), cooling fan relays (x2), seat heater relays, cigarette lighter relay, headlights, horn etc. Sorry I cannot be more detailed - this is just from memory from working on my '92.

HTH

Mike