Blower Motor

ToddMic

I'm having a problem with my Lexus - been a great car for the past 5 years so I can't complain.

Last week, when I would turn on the car and the fan would turn on for 4 minutes and then shut off all together. Now, the fan won't turn on at all. For the air conditioning, everything else turns on but the fan.

Any ideas?

I'm having a problem with my Lexus - been a great car for the past 5 years so I can't complain.

Last week, when I would turn on the car and the fan would turn on for 4 minutes and then shut off all together. Now, the fan won't turn on at all. For the air conditioning, everything else turns on but the fan.

Any ideas?

Attached are a few documents that could be useful with your diagnosis.

There is also quite a bit of info at the following link. Good Luck!

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52026

TXT.rtf

Graphic.pdf

A_C Self Diagnostic.pdf

Any ideas?

There is a 1999 RX 300 manual at http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52026 that could be helpful for troubleshooting. You might start by searching "blower motor control relay" (include the quotes) to get an idea where to start. Good luck!