2007 Lexus Rx400H Buy

Hello,

I want to buy a 2007 Lexus RX400h 25000miles which comes from USA, because I'm from Romania and I would like to know what should I be worried about or what should I look at and also the real fuel consumption, battery replacement and other issues. I mention that it is Full Options.

Also the car is about 33000$ which is a very good price in my country.

Thank you very much,

Sorin.

P.S Sorry for my bad english. :)

Hello,

I want to buy a 2007 Lexus RX400h 25000miles which comes from USA, because I'm from Romania and I would like to know what should I be worried about or what should I look at and also the real fuel consumption, battery replacement and other issues. I mention that it is Full Options.

Thank you very much,

Sorin.

hi sorin

i have a 2007 rx400h i bought it new and for 3 years now i have never had a repair = fuel is usually 23-24 mpg in the city - i can get 40 mpg if i am very careful and use the feathering of the gas and minding the display to make sure i am running on the battery only - but it is so much fun to drive a bit more aggressively - the battery is warrented for 8 years and very few have gone bad - also i think the battery should last a lot longer than 8 years-the 12 volt battery should last at least 4 years - this has been a great car for me and i love it - the price 33k sounds right

Hello,

Thank you very much,

Sorin.

hi sorin

i have a 2007 rx400h i bought it new and for 3 years now i have never had a repair = fuel is usually 23-24 mpg in the city - i can get 40 mpg if i am very careful and use the feathering of the gas and minding the display to make sure i am running on the battery only - but it is so much fun to drive a bit more aggressively - the battery is warrented for 8 years and very few have gone bad - also i think the battery should last a lot longer than 8 years-the 12 volt battery should last at least 4 years - this has been a great car for me and i love it - the price 33k sounds right

Thank you very much for the answer. I am still waiting for the car to arrive in Romania so I can't tell you very much about it.

And with the winter coming in 2 months what about it's behaviour in snow with very good winter tires?

Hello,

Thank you very much,

Sorin.

hi sorin

Thank you very much for the answer. I am still waiting for the car to arrive in Romania so I can't tell you very much about it.

And with the winter coming in 2 months what about it's behaviour in snow with very good winter tires?

i am using the original michelon tires that are all season = i have tried to get stuck in the deep snow but the car just keeps going = i have tried to skid going around corners but i cannot get it to skid - as far as i amconcered it is a great snow car - i have all wheel drive - also the anti lock brakes do a great job on ice and snow - i feel very safe driving on any weather --- richard

Hello,

Thank you very much,

Sorin.

hi sorin

i am using the original michelon tires that are all season = i have tried to get stuck in the deep snow but the car just keeps going = i have tried to skid going around corners but i cannot get it to skid - as far as i amconcered it is a great snow car - i have all wheel drive - also the anti lock brakes do a great job on ice and snow - i feel very safe driving on any weather --- richard

Thanks for your help. I will present my car soon.