Trac Light Coming On.

kuziwk

So i have the trac light 19, it use to come on depending on how much braking was involved in the trip i was taking, rendering the trac system useless. Correct me if im wrong but i think that this makes the abs useless as well. Anyways, flushed the trac system, now the light was good for a day, but now comes on consistently when going over 40 km/ph. I was breaking hard today and im not sure if the ABS is working, the light did not flash, is it suppose to? So in regards to the trac light coming on, could this be a bad speed sensor because it only comes on after 40km/ph? It's funny though because the trac system is still showing code 19, while the abs shows nothing.

I had a similar problem recently with the TRAC light on constantly after driving for a few minutes and the fault was due to the nitrogen cylinder being depleted,had it recharged and been OK since,it could affect the ABS because the same nitrogen cylinder I think operates the brake pulsing but it may not show an ABS code up or indicate a fault as it is not directly connected to the ABS system.