04 Rx330 Tail Light Out

srheinz

I have a 2004 rx330 with an electrical issue. The passenger side reverse light only works during the day time. At night, the dash light illuminates and the one side of the light housing doesn't work. Anyone had this issue or recognize it?

PS. Not the bulb. Already tried that.

What do you mean when you say "dash light illuminates"?- which dash light?

And when you say "the one side of the light housing doesn't work"- do you mean the white back-up bulb or the entire tail light?

What do you mean when you say "dash light illuminates"?- which dash light?

And when you say "the one side of the light housing doesn't work"- do you mean the white back-up bulb or the entire tail light?

There is a Light that illuminates on the dash telling you that you have a bulb out.

There are three bulbs in one brake light housing. The outer most one doesn't work. I don't know if this is related but I didn't mention it before and they stopped working about the same time... The drivers side door and rear passenger door remote locking mechanisms have stopped working completely. The power buttons on the inside of the car get no response either. I have to flip the lock on the passenger door from the inside and use the key lock for the drivers door.