Help, Need Full Wiring Diagram For 05 Rx330 Amp

franklinp001

Help me please. I have been searching and have found very little. I need the full wiring diagram for the factory amp in my 05 RX330. I've seen some others that are similar but I haven't seen any full descriptions. I know where the amp is and I can see the wires but I need to know which ones belong to which speakers and which are input and output. While i am at it, i want to know what the other wires are just in case i need to tap into them. I am trying to install an aftermarket amp if you haven't figured it out and I am trying to cheat the system so I don't have to run speaker wires to all the speakers. Could someone help me please or at least point me at the right direction?

Thanks,

Help me please. I have been searching and have found very little. I need the full wiring diagram for the factory amp in my 05 RX330. I've seen some others that are similar but I haven't seen any full descriptions. I know where the amp is and I can see the wires but I need to know which ones belong to which speakers and which are input and output. While i am at it, i want to know what the other wires are just in case i need to tap into them. I am trying to install an aftermarket amp if you haven't figured it out and I am trying to cheat the system so I don't have to run speaker wires to all the speakers. Could someone help me please or at least point me at the right direction?

Thanks,

Can't help you with the '05 wiring diagram but I have the body electrical for the RX 300 if that will help. If you want it, PM your email address--the document is too large for this forum. Good luck!

I'm looking for a 2005 RX330 diagram so I can figure out which is the Magnetic Clutch Relay. gingerleighmusic@gmail.com - thanks! GL

Thanks,

Can't help you with the '05 wiring diagram but I have the body electrical for the RX 300 if that will help. If you want it, PM your email address--the document is too large for this forum. Good luck!

Thanks,

Can I please get this diagram? gingerleighmusic@gmail.com - trying to locate the Magnetic Clutch Relay on 2005 RX330. Thanks! GL

I'm looking for a 2005 RX330 diagram so I can figure out which is the Magnetic Clutch Relay. gingerleighmusic@gmail.com - thanks! GL

Thanks,

Please email it to gingerleighmusic@gmail.com Thanks! GL