Wheel Question

aahusman

I just bought some wheels from a guy on craigslist that are "chrome factory" wheels. The wheel looks exactly like the alloy wheels I have on my '92, but he claims they came off a '95. The thing that throws me off is the center cap has a logo that looks more like a 7 than the Lexus L. Are these aftermarket wheels? Did Lexus make a chrome wheel the same style as the alloy wheels that are on the '92?

The picture below shows my current alloy wheels.

UPDATE:

I've attached front views of both wheels. The chrome ones are the craigslist wheels. I'm still not 100% sure that they are Lexus factory wheels, I can't find a year or model that was available with this style of chrome wheels. The biggest problem I'm having is that I am missing 1 center cap and I can't find a match for these center caps with the different style Lexus logo. Does anyone know what year and model these might be from? Also, what suggestions do you have for the supplier of Lexus OEM center caps?

post-116928-12833814731_thumb.jpg

post-116928-128338149494_thumb.jpg

Yes, the "sawtooth" wheels came in chrome. But only for first gen (possibly just 90-92). If they came off of a 95, they're not original to it.

Those wheels are 15", they wouldn't even fit on a 1995 LS due to the larger brakes.