Auto Couture Kit & Carbon Fiber

Masubi

Hey Everyone,

I just got my carbon fiber hood, trunk, and Auto couture kit, although the kit is not painted yet I have some pics if I can figure out how to post. I am still working on the CF fenders and doors. Let me know what you all think. I am trying to rush and get it done by D1 this month.

BTW, if anyone wants my old kit CHEAP! (PM me) Bomex Kit, spoiler comes with trunk (shaved emblems).

Thanks,

James

post-3-1076522182.jpg

Soarer1023, I have to sell the kit complete... Sorry and yes the whole kit is red. BTW the kit is only 2 months old. Since Auto Coulture is our new sponsor.

... I am working on the Doors, they are in construction as we speak. :-)

Bean: I have sponsorship from C-wings, so cost is not issue, however our shop sell the hood for $475 and the trunk for $410, and spoiler for $200 plus shipping.

BlackSC: I don't really drive the vehicle on the street, so don't care about safety issue, plus we will be putting in a cage later, but good looking out.

Jzz30: Cwings kit, and they only have the one spoiler... However the trunk currently only comes in with holes, a new one will be made soon w/o holes, but the cool thing is that is comes with holes for SOARER, since it was molded off that trunk.