2009 Es 350 Abs Module/pump

tosin-lexus

PLS i need experts and fellow club member advice on this.Can i replace a 2009 es 350 ABS module/pump,with an 07-08 ABS pump/module.The dealer is charging ridicuous amount(over $2300). :( . :cries: is not even funny..lol and would the connector plug into each other.On a closer look,they look exactly alike but am not savvy enough to know the technicality involve.pls i need help.I have a part guy(not lexus dealership part who is willing to sell one for me for s fraction of what lexus is asking..$700 from another car,tested and working good.

Wow, could a 2009 ES350 be even too years old? You must be driving a lot of miles. If your car is within the basic 4 year / 50,000 mile basic warranty, replacement of the ABS pump should be covered under warranty at no cost. If you are out of warranty at less than two years, you might try calling Lexus customer service to see if you can get some participation or even full dispensation on the cost of replacement.

If you need to know whether the 2009 ES ABS pump is the same as the 07-08, your most reliable source of information might be the Lexus dealer or even Lexus corporate customer service. Your car is so new, my usual online sources of Lexus parts do not show the ABS pump for a 2009 ES -- they might also be assuming that replacement would still be covered by warranty.