Purchasing 2007 Is 350 Today

Getting a white IS 350 with navi/ML, parking assist, and G-Spider 70,000 miles for $24K. What should I look out for when purchasing this vehicle? It has all the service records and carfax is clean from a authorized Lexus dealer. Will the valve spring be still covered after 70K miles?

thanks!

• 1 month later...

Getting a white IS 350 with navi/ML, parking assist, and G-Spider 70,000 miles for $24K. What should I look out for when purchasing this vehicle? It has all the service records and carfax is clean from a authorized Lexus dealer. Will the valve spring be still covered after 70K miles?

thanks!

In case you didn't know, Lexus has a recall out for the valve springs. You may want to take the car in and see if it's been completed or not.

thanks!

In case you didn't know, Lexus has a recall out for the valve springs. You may want to take the car in and see if it's been completed or not.

completed or not.. you'll be alright. you can always take it in whenever you want and they will provide you a rental lexus vehicle. check the tires as well.

good luck, i have the same exact one and i love it.