Afanti

2004 Gx470 Radio Has No Sound?

The dealer said due to "faulty amplifier" parts $689. I don't have this kind of money now, any other options?

Thanks!

The dealer said due to "faulty amplifier" parts $689. I don't have this kind of money now, any other options?

Thanks!

I may have an amp, PM or EM me.

Thanks!

Afanti, If your still around here, What year GX470 ?

Welcome to the club cheers.gif

Thanks!

Yes, I am here. Thanks!

My GX470 is 2004.

Thanks!

Yes, I am here. Thanks!

My GX470 is 2004.

I have a replacement amp if interested. PM or EM me cheers.gif

Thanks!

Yes, I am here. Thanks!

My GX470 is 2004.

Thanks but where can I have it installed?

Thanks!

Yes, I am here. Thanks!

My GX470 is 2004.

Easy emough to DIY, Or have a repair shop do the install. I'll send install instructions.

Thanks!

Yes, I am here. Thanks!

My GX470 is 2004.

Easy emough to DIY, Or have a repair shop do the install. I'll send install instructions.

How much for your amp? Thanks!!

Thanks!

Yes, I am here. Thanks!

My GX470 is 2004.

I also have Mark Levinson stereo amp problem. I have a 2003 GX470 with a mark Levinson amplifier that has died. Any ideas where another amplifier could be obtained?

Yes, The 2003 to 2004 gx470 amp is # 86280-0w140 EM , PM me or leave youe email. Welcome to the club cheers.gif

• Like 1

Yes, The 2003 to 2004 gx470 amp is # 86280-0w140 EM , PM me or leave youe email. Welcome to the club cheers.gif

do you still have a functionnal amp? or even better if its been refurbished- (to fix the inhenrent problem with the amps?)

i would need one for my 2004 gx470 mark levinson system

tks

Matt

cherryhill@acanac.net

I'm looking for amplifier for my 2004 GX470 as well. It has been working on and off for about a year. Serious scratchy noises in the driver door when it is working. ???

Hi Although this particular topic is about 3-4 years now, i am recently experiencing the same and would really like to purchase an Amp and do an outright replacement.

Any ideas?

We had this happen during a long road trip. For some reason, the volume knob stopped working, volume was fixed at 30 without any way to adjust it. Steering volume controls also made no difference. I turned the car off & on hoping to reset the system and as a result we had no sound at all. I suppose volume was stuck at 0, but there was no way to check.

The solution was to remove the two fuses for the radio and amplifier, then replace them. I suppose disconnecting the battery would have worked, but that seemed extreme. After the fuses were re-seated, everything was back to normal.

I hope that helps someone.

Hi, I know this is a old post but I'm in need of a amplifier for my 2004 GX470.  I'm having a hard time finding one even on Ebay.  Any suggestions?  Mine is 86280-0W140