Need Advice!

I've been reading this forum for a while. It's a great site so I decided to become a member today. Thanks to all those that contibute. I know there are many postings already on lexus navigation overide/iphone,mp3,satellite integration but I can seem to find a posting that addresses my question.

I have the 2009 RX350 AWD with navigation but no satellite radio. The issue for me is that I need to overide the navigation so it can fundtion while driving, get my iphone 3g integrated and also hook up a XM satellite tuner. I've already ordered the prestigious society override kit. That should be arriving soon. I want to order a kit from VAIS that can integrate the iphone and XM satellite. Do I need two separate VAIS kits like the SL2Vi for the iphone music and video and the satellite integration kit SL2xD2 for the XM radio? Or is there a way to integrate the Iphone and satellite radio through one kit?