Remote Touch Very Helpful With My Broken Collarbone ....

GSY

Hello All,

I am one week past a shattered clavicle with surgery after a cycling accident and just starting to drive very locally.

The right collarbone was broken and although my mobility is pretty good post surgery I still have pain reaching forward with my right hand. My wife has a 2010 ES 350 with navigation and there is no way I could manipulate the touch screen. I however have a 2010 RX 350 with remote touch which lets me use any function in the car that I want. The positioning of the controller is perfect as my hand simply rests there very naturally. The Lexus designers really succeeded with this feature.

Thanks for reading,

GSY

Hello All,

I am one week past a shattered clavicle with surgery after a cycling accident and just starting to drive very locally.

The right collarbone was broken and although my mobility is pretty good post surgery I still have pain reaching forward with my right hand. My wife has a 2010 ES 350 with navigation and there is no way I could manipulate the touch screen. I however have a 2010 RX 350 with remote touch which lets me use any function in the car that I want. The positioning of the controller is perfect as my hand simply rests there very naturally. The Lexus designers really succeeded with this feature.

Thanks for reading,

GSY

I have broken my collar bone once and then shattered the same collar bone a few years later when I was younger. It sucks. Just about anything that you do hurts.

Best of luck to you. Hey make sure the wifey takes care of you. Hey baby can you get me a drink. Sweetie do you mind reaching me that drink. :)

Hello All,

Thanks for reading,

GSY

I have broken my collar bone once and then shattered the same collar bone a few years later when I was younger. It sucks. Just about anything that you do hurts.

Best of luck to you. Hey make sure the wifey takes care of you. Hey baby can you get me a drink. Sweetie do you mind reaching me that drink. :)

I am indeed getting plenty of TLC from wifey but it's also very liberating that I can have some "alone time" in the car and the remote touch helps a lot. I feel like I have some freedom back. Thanks for the reply.