Pleasant Surprise

Just traded my '06 RX400h for a '10 RX350 because acceleration was smoother and felt better. While its great to save gas, the 400h has some idiosyncrasies. I did drive the new 450h before making my decision. Sorry to say I felt like I was driving in my old car. Overall, I'm really impressed with the difference and the big jump in technology in the RX 350. Even the NAV and tech changes since my '08 IS are significant. What a pleasure to transfer my contacts from my iPhone. While far from perfect at least Lexus is going in the right direction.

Just traded my '06 RX400h for a '10 RX350 because acceleration was smoother and felt better. While its great to save gas, the 400h has some idiosyncrasies. I did drive the new 450h before making my decision. Sorry to say I felt like I was driving in my old car. Overall, I'm really impressed with the difference and the big jump in technology in the RX 350. Even the NAV and tech changes since my '08 IS are significant. What a pleasure to transfer my contacts from my iPhone. While far from perfect at least Lexus is going in the right direction.

Have had similar experience. Really think the '10 is a much improved vehicle from the prior generation - and we were in a 400h too. I really like the six speed transmission.