Sign in to follow this  
Eze0143

Wiring Problems On My 99 Rx 300

I have a brake light problem I changed the the boo switch still no lights the fuse is good the work some times but just stop again and wont work for day s was anyone had this problem? Does anyone have the wiring diagram? Its there a computer for these lights? Also I got the truck with a after market amp and the cd changer doesn't play thru the speakers it works but no sound I think they wired it wrong any ideas thanks eric

I have a brake light problem I changed the the boo switch still no lights the fuse is good the work some times but just stop again and wont work for day s was anyone had this problem? Does anyone have the wiring diagram? Its there a computer for these lights? Also I got the truck with a after market amp and the cd changer doesn't play thru the speakers it works but no sound I think they wired it wrong any ideas thanks eric

Please PM your email address and I will send the wiring diagram--the document is too large for uploading to this site.

Can you send me the diagram patyhernandez77@AOL.com thanks paty