Radiator Issue! Help

Hi I am new to this forum and have found all of your information helpful...I am now in need of help. As I was driving, every right turn i made started making a grinding noise, so I kept driving and on the way home from a friends my car at a red light started smoking alot, out beneath the hood. I took it home to cool off and I waited till today to check it and i found a busted hose and a cracked fan also my belt was off but not torn. PLEASE I need help. what could have caused this and what to do!!! Thank You

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I am new to this forum and have found all of your information helpful...I am now in need of help. As I was driving, every right turn i made started making a grinding noise, so I kept driving and on the way home from a friends my car at a red light started smoking alot, out beneath the hood. I took it home to cool off and I waited till today to check it and i found a busted hose and a cracked fan also my belt was off but not torn. PLEASE I need help. what could have caused this and what to do!!! Thank You

Post some pictures and we can help... otherwise it is very difficult to diagnose an issue in a post! :)