Power Windows Problem

I have a 93 GS 300. Two weeks ago left rear window stopped working, then last week my right rear stopped working, and today the left front stopped working. The LR and LF don't move at all and I don't hear any motor noise. The RR seems to have a different problem: it will go down but not up. I can pull it up by hand to about 2" from the top. Any ideas short of replacing the motors? Any connection that are easy to check? At the very least, is there an easy way to fully close the RR window? I'd be happy to leave the rear windows closed all the time, but I'd really like to be able to use the driver's window for paying tolls and just getting some air.

Maybe it's best to rule out a faulty window motor first. In some cases the window switch module is faulty or needs cleaning, but I assume you tried all windows from the door itself.

There are a lot of DIY's available to remove a doorpanel and get to the window regulator and motor. When you remove a panel of a 'dead window' door, you can try to hotwire the window motor with a 12v power source. When it works, it's likely a broken or corroded cable (not unusual after aging and opening a door many times). There are rubber gaters at the door hinge areas, slide them back and inspect for frayed or broken wires. It could also be a faulty power window amplifier etc. So, if you check the motors first and they work, you can start looking for other causes.