Dvd Headrest

• 4 weeks later...

Thxs...I have the DVD in the headrests already...I was looking for something to cover them so to hide them when car is parked. A matching leather cover to the seats.

• 4 weeks later...

Thxs...I have the DVD in the headrests already...I was looking for something to cover them so to hide them when car is parked. A matching leather cover to the seats.

Thxs for the info. btw the mudflaps on your car and the colored matched??? how do you like them?? how was the install? Where did you get them?

Thxs for the info. btw the mudflaps on your car and the colored matched??? how do you like them?? how was the install? Where did you get them?

Thank you.

The mudflaps come painted in factory color. They take about 20 minutes each to install cause it is best if you remove the wheel (gives you more elbow room). Only one hole for each wheel well has to be drilled into plastic. The holes in the mudflaps are predrilled and line up perfectly. All hardware is included. Instructions are in Japaneese but can be easily figured out by the picture.

I got them through www.l-tunedparts.com they cost $338.

here is a direct link. mudflaps

steviej