Help! Water Inside Car!

mbr439a

It hasn't rained here in weeks but I went out this morning to drive my '06 Lexus ES330 and the driver side floor under the floormat is soaked. I've been soppong up the water with chamois cloths and you would not believe how much water has been removed. Has anyone else had the same or similar problem? As I said, it has not rained in a while and I have not washed the car either. I'm thinking some type of condensation from running the A/C but nothing else in the car is wet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have a sunroof? If so, the front drain tube may be plugged, or the drain tube has come off the drain up inside the A pillar. Even though you say it hasn't rained there in quite a while, that water may have been under your floor mats for months.

I'm sceptical of the AC drain being the culprit, as its located on the passenger side of the car. Water from there couldn't get over the tranny hump between the seats. And the passenger side would have to be wet as well.

If neither of these pans out, you have a leak in the cowl area, or your windshield has a seal problem. Good Luck!