I Have A 1993 Gs300 Parts Car

I have a 93 GS300 parts car that was wrecked in the front. only the front body parts were damaged so just about everything in the engine compartment is still good. I have used some stuff for my gs300 like the seats and various other stuff. but there is alot of stuff i dont need like the computers and such. Still has both airbags. So if you need something just ask and I will let it go for cheap and im willing to ship. thanks

email thru the site or jcreamer3000gt@yahoo.com

-jerry

I have a 93 GS300 parts car that was wrecked in the front. only the front body parts were damaged so just about everything in the engine compartment is still good. I have used some stuff for my gs300 like the seats and various other stuff. but there is alot of stuff i dont need like the computers and such. Still has both airbags. So if you need something just ask and I will let it go for cheap and im willing to ship. thanks

email thru the site or jcreamer3000gt@yahoo.com

-jerry

I am in need of the cup holder if yours is still in operating condition. Mine just pops all the way out of the console lid because the little prongs that keep it in place are broken off. I also need the front passenger side power windows control panel. Mine still works fine but the burlwood panel has flaked off and it looks bad. Does yours have the trunk mounted 12 disc cd player? Mine works but always stops about halfway through the cd and shows an error message. Thats about all I can think of at this time. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I am in need of the cup holder if yours is still in operating condition. Mine just pops all the way out of the console lid because the little prongs that keep it in place are broken off. I also need the front passenger side power windows control panel. Mine still works fine but the burlwood panel has flaked off and it looks bad. Does yours have the trunk mounted 12 disc cd player? Mine works but always stops about halfway through the cd and shows an error message. Thats about all I can think of at this time. Thanks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.... The only thing i can spare out of those things is the cd changer. If you want it i can check it for functionality tomorrow at work. I would let it go for probably $40 shipped with the cartridge assuming you are in the us? let me know. I will respond quicker now that i remembered my log-on N password lol.

• 3 months later...