Rx330 04

klc

what is the clicking noise mean? after I drove my car for any lenghth of time. stop and park, if you place your head by the front tire area, there is a small click sound in every 3 to 5 second. it sound like some thing rotating and creating that sound ?anyone have the same problems.

what is the clicking noise mean? after I drove my car for any lenghth of time. stop and park, if you place your head by the front tire area, there is a small click sound in every 3 to 5 second. it sound like some thing rotating and creating that sound ?anyone have the same problems.

The clicking noise is the air conditioning system. If you pull out the air cabin filter and replace it may help. I know there is another post on this site that goes into detail about the problem and away to fix it. I know if you turn the Ac up it usually stops and it won't do it in the winter time if it is the same noise my car used to make. I actually did spray some electrical contact cleaner on mine and it did quiet it down for awhile. It gets to be annoying.